Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chapter 4: New Kitten (Baby 6)


Serenity and Vivian grew up into wonderful young women. Vivian was more excited to leave the house soon. Serenity, not so much.


Lucia and Lukas grew up into playful children. They're very close and love playing outside.


Kaleah was a beautiful fairy baby with big, pink wings. She loves playing with blocks and absolutely adores Lucia.


I felt closer to my kids now more than ever. I feel like I truly understand what it's like to be a mother and have the responsibility. Since I've began this challenge I've became much more mature than when I was a teenager.


In recent days, I began taking up a hobby of drawing. I kept a sketchbook and drew in it a lot. Even though I wasn't really good, it's something I really enjoyed and I knew my skills would get better.

------


"So what'll it be today?" Dr. Masons asked while I got up on the examination table in his office.
"Oh," I chuckled, "The usual; one insemination. To go, please."
He laughed, "Do you prefer chef's choice?"
"Why, yes."


After I got home, I walked in and saw everyone sitting at the table.
"We're having a family meeting," Natalie announced, "We just waited for you to get home."
I sat down, "Okay, what's the issue?"
"Lucia, would you like to tell your mom?"
"Of course! Mom, we're talking about getting a new pet!"
"Really, what kind?"
"We dunno yet. We're deciding."
"How about a cat?" I suggested.
"That's what I said," Vivian said.
"I want a cat too!" Lukas announced.
"I don't really care. Any pet is fine for me." Serenity said.
"Me too," Lucia said, "Except a snake. Ewwww!"
"So I guess we're all in favor of a cat?" Natalie asked.
"Yeah!"
"Okay, then, I guess we'll get one."


Later that night, I pulled Natalie aside.
"What made you guys decide to get a pet?" I asked.
"The kids really wanted wanted one. And I thought it would be nice to have in this family."
"Do you have any idea what kind of cat we want to get?"
"Not really. We were hoping you would pick one out for us."
"Oh, okay." I say, "But I've been thinking that I feel that soon I can be able to live on my own with my kids."
"That's fine," Natalie says, "But I'll stay here as long as you need me."
We were soon interrupted by Lucia.



"MOM!" she yelled, "LUKAS CAUGHT A BUG!"
"Lucia! Look at it! It's so cute!" He says, holding the container with the bug in it up to her face.
"It's gross!"
"All right kids," I say, "Lukas, where did you find it?"
"Outside," he says, "It looked lonely."
"Well don't you think it was looking for it's family?"
"Maybe... But I thought it's really cool!"
"If you keep it, the bug will get homesick and not live very long."
"Oh..." Lukas sighed, "I guess I'll go let it go."
"Good choice." I say.


------



I looked at the different kittens the breeder had. He had many different kinds with unique personalities and species.
"They're all really cute," I state.
"Thank you," he said.



 I ended picking out a kitten named Cymorli, a fluffy little orange thing. Right after I brang him home, I went into labor.



Baby 6, Louise Alexandria was born a few hours later.

94 more children to go...

~~

"Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud 

0 comments:

Post a Comment