Sunday, May 10, 2015

Chapter 5: Getting The Hang Of It (Baby 7)


Serenity and Vivian moved out as soon as they aged up. We said our goodbyes and they went off. They both plan to go to college; Serenity chose to study the arts while Vivian wants to play for the volleyball team. The weird thing about them is that when you look at them, you can't tell that their father is Asian because they mostly inherited my features.


Lucia and Lukas are polar opposites. Lucia loves playing video games and using the computer, while Lukas can't stand technology and would rather take a walk around town and enjoy the fresh air.


Kaleah absolutely loves to be a fairy. Her pink-purple fairy wings are her most favorite characteristic about herself and loves to fly around. However, she can't figure out how to use her magic yet, but I know she will soon.


Finally, Louise is a very active toddler. She loves playing outside and gets excited easily.


I went to the doctor's to get inseminated, and when I came back, I couldn't believe what I saw. As I walked up to the house, Lucia was trying to leave, while wearing an unusually suggestive getup.
"Where are you going?" I asked assertively.



"Out." she said. "None of your business."
"Okay, so if that is none of my business, then why do you think you can wear something like that?"
"Because I can. Now leave me alone!" she stated, annoyed.
"No you can't. Now change into something less revealing and go to your room. Don't even think about going out for a while."
Lucia grumbled some cuss words under her breath, then I followed her back inside. When I made sure she was in her room, I rested on the love seat in the living room.



Natalie came rushing out of the nursery and onto the next seat of the couch.
"I heard all the ruckus. I'm sorry, I was putting Louise to bed and I didn't know Lucia was about to go out!"
I sighed, "It's alright."
"Why do you think she did that?" Natalie asked.
"Eh," I say, "Teenagers are teenagers. Don't forget we were teenagers once and did a lot of stupid shit as well."



After conversing for the next hour, I had spent the rest of my night just like the night before; sleeping with the cat.



In recent days, I've become much more of an artist. I've done a lot more drawing work and I've even started painting. Art has really became an outlet for me and it's been a great way to relieve stress from being a mother and letting my imagination go nuts.



After finishing my newest painting, I went into labor. Then, I had my third little girl in a row, Baby 7 Mabel Alexandria.

93 kids left...

~~

"You are yourself. And you've never been more beautiful." ~Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment