Saturday, May 30, 2015

Chapter 16: Meet the New Me (Babies 32, 33, and 34)


It's amazing how fast a person can change. One minute I was a normal person, the next a creature of the night. It'll take me a while to get used to being a vampire, but I believe it's all worth it.


Tristan and I seemed to click more now that I have become one of his kind.
"So," he said, "Is there anything you want to do now as a vampire?"
"Well, I've always wanted to change my hair-"
In a flash, Tristan grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom.


A few hours later that consisted of him carefully styling, cutting, and dying my hair, I sported a new look. My new hair was short and different shades of blue. 
"I used to be a hair stylist," Tristan said, "People said I was really good at what I do. But people don't want vampires doing their hair anymore, I guess."


The kids didn't even know it was me anymore. Whenever I picked up Kalyn or Aries, they would scream or cry for me, even though I was the one holding them.


Tristan loved playing with his kids was a great father to them. He seemed to be especially attached to Gemini. But now it was time to age them up.


Ryker was now a young adult and ready to move out. He has plans on being a professional athlete.


Sampson, Alfie, and Ross are now teenagers and ready for having more responsibility, high school, and driving.


Kalyn and Aries are so opposite of each other, yet they love being together. They were now all ready to start their life as a student in school.


Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer are now triplets. Taurus had brown hair (I don't know where it came from) and my father's brown eyes. Gemini has my mother's hair color and eyes, while Cancer has my hair color and eyes.


Now that I'm a vampire, I can't go out during the day, so at night Tristan took me to the hospital for my next insemination appointment. Afterwards, we wandered around town for a bit until the sun started to rise.


After eating breakfast, the twins killed some time playing video games while waiting for the school bus to arrive.


"Hehehe! Kitty! Kitty!" Taurus cooed as Gotham went up to check him out. Taurus was definitely a fan of the cats.


Sampson is a very musical person and enjoys playing the guitar.


"Okay, take baby steps!" I said to Cancer as I was teaching him to walk.


Soon enough, it was time to give birth.


Leo, Virgo, and Libra Alexandria were brought into the world just a few, short hours later.


After having the babies, the cats aged up. Gotham and Arkham were now adults while Cymoril and Berry were now elders.

66 babies to go...

~~

"I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters." ~ Gerard Way

0 comments:

Post a Comment