Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chapter 12: Unique Cats (Baby 23)


Lindsey and Cherece have finally aged into young adults and were leaving. They had become great role models for their younger siblings.


Caleb, Kieran, and Cobalt all grew up beautifully and each with their own unique personality. Even though Caleb and Kieran exclude Cobalt a lot because she is different from them, that doesn't stop her from being a happy, free spirited person.


Tate, Penelope, and Bradley always spent their time with each other. They hardly ever separated.


I could tell that Bruno looked more like his dad and was a vampire, like him. Gretel looked more like me and was human.



I decided to go to a different doctor to get inseminated at the hospital instead of at Dr. Mason's clinic outside the hospital.



"Hello?" Tristan called.
"Yeah?"
"Can you come over? I have something for you."
I shrug, "Yeah, okay. I guess."



Once I got to his house, I saw Tristan holding a cat.
"I found this cat on the street and don't have a place for her." he said, handing the cat to me, "So I'm giving her to you."


I stroked the cat's soft fur and instantly named her Berry because of her fur color.
"She's so cute! Thank you!" I say, studying her fur coat.


Tristan pulled me into a kiss, "You're welcome, babe. Love you."
I smirked, "Love you too."



Once, I introduced Cymoril to Berry, they got along quite well and I could sense some kittens soon.



The next few days of my pregnancy were a breeze and soon I had a little boy named Ryker.



Berry also welcomed two kittens, which we named Gotham and Arkham.

77 children left to be born...

~~

"The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat" ~Ogden Nash

0 comments:

Post a Comment