Sunday, June 21, 2015

Chapter 27: The Name's Ashby (Babies 61, 62, and 63)


Now that Jessi and Claire are young adults, they have their own lives to live now. That's exactly what they plan to do.


Pierre, Blake, and Amber aged up wonderfully, each with different personalities that match with each other.


Elmer is quite a rebellious little child. He does what he wants whenever he wants. If you ask me, he needs some reinforcement.


Finnley, Diamond, and Pearl aged up last. Both Finnley and Diamond got my blue hair and eyes while Pearl got her father's neon blue hair and eyes.


"What now?" Tristan asked me as we cuddled, enjoying the afterglow of intercourse.
I shrugged. "I dunno. I don't have to get back to the kids until later."
"You know," he began "I never really noticed how beautiful you look until now, since you have no clothes on."
I giggled like a dork and dug my face into his stomach. "Oh, stop it, you."

I got back home early in the morning and fed the kids breakfast until they had to board the bus to go to school. Once they left, I took the toddlers with me to go out and run errands while the other kids were away.



When we went out to the grocery store, Diamond pointed to a guy playing a guitar. "Look, mama! A person!" I laughed at her goofiness and fascination with the world around her. "I like him!" She giggled and covered her mouth with her tiny, baby hands. I went over and checked him out when he looked up at me from his guitar, and then I first noticed his striking teal eyes.



"Um, hello... I guess my daughter really likes your music." I laughed.
He looked at Diamond and chuckled. "I guess so. She's very cute, and she looks just like you."
"Aww. Thank you!"
He stuck his hand out for me to shake. "My name's Ashby. Ashby Zam. I'm a musician from around here."
I shook his hand and introduced myself as well. "My name's Stella, and these are my kids, Diamond, Finnley, and Pearl. I'm in the process of doing the 100 Baby Challenge."
He nodded. "That's cool! How far are you?"
"I've had 60 children so far, and I'm currently pregnant with Baby 61."
Ashby nodded again and looked down at my stomach. "Well, congratulations! I know that you're gonna finish."
"Thank you! Will I see you again?"
"Of course." He smiled at me one last time before I had to leave.



By the time I got home, the kids were done with school and already finished their homework. Elmer has developed quite a passion with cooking and decided to make some muffins for me with his oven, and that was what he was doing when I got home.



Elmer set the finished plate of muffins on the dinner table and we each took one. The delicious smell of the muffins also attracted the teenagers, who took the last few muffins. It was quite a tasty muffin, and I thanked and complimented Elmer for the delicious dessert.
"Thank you, Elmer. This is really delicious!"



After that, I went outside with the kids. Finnley begged and begged me to let him ride the bumblebee ride, so I gave in to him. He put up quite the fuss when it was time to get off and go to bed.



"Me not tired!" Diamond kicked and fussed as I tried putting her to sleep. I decided to put her into her swing so that hopefully she'd calm down and be rocked to sleep. As I watched her rock in the swing, the familiar pain of labor hit me. I sat in pain for quite a while until the babies were finally born.



Macy, Rayven, and Azula Alexandria were all brought into the world just an hour later. I put them to bed and kissed them goodnight soon after they were born.

37 babies left to go...

~~

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." ~Omar Khayyam

0 comments:

Post a Comment