Sunday, June 14, 2015

Chapter 20: Back to Normal (Babies 42, 43, and 44)


Leo, Virgo, and Libra were now the oldest children in my house, and they were ready to go off into the world. However, instead of moving out just as the three of them, Jelly Bean and Martha also planned on living with them to keep their family together.


Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Aquarius are already teenagers now. It feels like they were just born yesterday. Sagittarius made quite a change when she cut off all of the long, beautiful, blond hair she had as a child. Meanwhile, her sister, Aquarius, planned on growing out her hair.


Pisces is a real sweetheart. She loves her younger siblings and her niece, Martha. Contrary to popular belief, with her purple skin and hair, she is quite popular with the other girls at school, wishing that they were her.


Arlo and Tova are my cute little bugs. Arlo inherited my mother's hair and skin tone while Tova inherited black hair and her father's dark skin tone. They both have my blue eye color.



I snuggled with little Martha for the last time before her and her parents moved out. Martha is a sweet little thing and loves being around people. Pisces cried when Martha left with her parents.



After going to the hospital for my insemination appointment, I decided to adopt a cat from a local breeder. Her name is Illusion.


The kids absolutely adore Illusion. When they're not playing with the other cats, they are obsessing over her. I can't wait to see what her kittens will look like, if she ever gets pregnant.



I went to Tristan's later that day. Something was on my mind that I had to tell him.
"What's wrong?" He noticed the worried expression I had on my face.
"Um... I have something to tell you. Please don't be mad at me."
He laughed, "I won't. Tell me!"
I sighed and tensed up. "Well, Tristan... I don't think I want to be a vampire anymore. Is that okay?"
He kissed me on the cheek. "Of course that's okay! I know you want to be able to do more with your kids." Then, he offered me a ride to to the science lab to buy a cure.


"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tristan asked me as I held the potion in my hand.
"I'm sure." I smiled as I unscrewed the lid and began gulping down the gross-tasting liquid.


Immediately, I felt dizzy. I continued drinking the potion in order to be able to successfully transform back into a human, even though I couldn't even see what was in front of me anymore. For a bit, I stumbled around like a drunken animal until the feeling subsided and my skin no longer burned from the sun. I looked at myself and knew that I was back to the way I was.


As soon as I got home, my kids could easily tell that I changed back. We went outside and played in the pool and ended up having burgers on the grill.



I missed being in the sun. Not being able to go outside during the day was one of the only things I didn't like being a vampire. You just can't trade something like that for being a creature of the night.




I woke up in the early hours of the next morning. I looked at my clock, 1:52 A.M. As soon as the pain hit me, I knew it from anywhere, it was contractions.



Not wanting to wake the kids, I silently gave birth. Mikasa, Eren, and Armin Alexandria were born after only a few hours of labor. I called them my three peas in a pod.

56 babies left to go...

~~


"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~Francis of Assisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment