Sunday, May 24, 2015

Chapter 13: Throwback (Babies 24, 25, and 26)


Caleb, Kieran, and Cobalt left the house in a hurry. They were ready to begin their own lives.


Tate, Penelope, and Bradley keep bugging me about starting their adult life early and to leave the house. I keep telling them to enjoy their teenage-hood.


Bruno and Gretel act very much like each other. They both act like comedians and love filling the house with laughter.


Ryker is a very happy baby and cute baby. I love stroking his very soft, blonde hair. He inherited his brown eyes from my dad, which reminds me so much of him.



After I got home from my latest insemination appointment, Natalie greeted me with news.
"Stella, I've got big news! I got a promotion at work!"
"That's awesome!" I say pulling her into a hug.



"Unfortunately, I've also been transferred to a different corporate building in Bridgeport."
"Oh," I say, "What are you going to do?"
"Well, I'm going to move there in a few days. I don't really have a choice. But I think you're ready to handle things on your own, anyways."
"Yeah, I guess I am," I say, "And I don't want to put your life on hold any longer by taking care of your kids. I want you to start a family!"
She smiled, "Maybe in a few years."



Before Natalie would leave, we spent the next few days digging out old pictures from our childhood.



One of the earliest known pictures we found was one of our mom and dad right after Natalie was born. They both had just graduated college around that time and didn't even look like parents at all.

The next one we found was taken shortly after I was born. You could definitely tell that our parents started to settle down after our births as a family.

We then found a picture that had hung in our parents' house for so many years. I didn't remember it being taken since I was so young, but I remember it hanging up and no matter how old it was, Dad never wanted to switch it out for a newer picture.

The last picture we found was one I actually remember being taken. We also used it as a Christmas card one year. I was around 9 in this picture while Natalie was 16. The one thing Natalie and I both know is that throughout the years and changes in our family, our parents always loved us and devoted their lives to make us happy.


Now, our parents have passed on. Natalie is becoming successful in her career in business and I am a proud mother of 23, with more kids to come.



I took Natalie and the kids out to a picnic on the beach to celebrate Natalie's advancement in her job and as a sort of a farewell party to her.



We took a family picture and planned to store it with the rest of our other family pictures.



After being begged by the kids, we then changed into our swimsuits and went swimming in the ocean.



I then felt a familiar pain and knew I was going into labor.



Everything went well and I gave birth to three beautiful boys... Sampson, Alfie, and Ross Alexandria.

74 babies to go...

~~

"The love of a family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege." ~Charles Kuralt

0 comments:

Post a Comment