Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Chapter 7: Friend Of A Friend (Babies 11 and 12)


Baby 5, Kaleah, is all grown up now and ready to face the world. She has plans to be a firefighter and help others with her fairy magic and a fire truck.


Baby 6, Louise, is a teenager now. She loves spending her time gardening and reading books.


Baby 7, Mabel, is a smart little girl and works hard at school.


It took me at least 15 minutes to get the triplets, Kurt, Krist, and Dave (Babies 8, 9, and 10) to take at least a somewhat nice picture of them without having one of the three fidget or blink. 


After aging up the kids, I quickly went to the hospital to get impregnated. When I came back, all of the kids welcomed me home. Kurt began to crawl up my legs and I picked him up.
"Kurty! Hi baby!" I squealed.
"Where you go mama?" he asked.
"Just went to the doctor's." I gave him a kiss and set him back down on the ground with his brothers.


I laid down on the couch by the pool outside after the long day. Dave followed me outside and decided to cuddle up and nap with me.


"Mom?" Mabel asked waking me up.
"Yeah?" I asked, sitting back up on the couch.
"Someone is at the door. They're asking for you."
Confused, I set Dave down inside the house and followed Mabel to the front door, where Laya was standing at.


"Hey girl heyyy!" Laya cheered and reached for a hug.
"I haven't seen you in a while! Come in!" I smiled.


Lay and I spent several hours talking, catching up on each other's lives.
"I heard you moved." I said.
"Yeah, I moved to Starlight Shores about a month ago. It's really nice there!" she explained.
"What are you gonna do in town here?"
"Well, I'm only spending a few days here in Sunset Valley, mainly to get together with you and see my boyfriend."
I giggle like a little girl, "Oooooh, who is it?"
She smiled, "Well, I'll introduce you to him soon. But he's REALLY cute and he has cool hair!"
"He sounds nice."
"Hey," she said, changing the subject back to Starlight Shores, "Maybe once you finish your challenge, you could come to Starlight Shores to live with me!"


"Yeah, maybe." I smiled weakly at her. I didn't want to tell her about my current plans for after the challenge, which was to have a family and a husband and hopefully another kid to carry on their own baby challenge.


The next day Laya came back over. We mostly talked, but then she challenged me to Mario Kart. I loved having Laya over. We haven't had this much fun since we were teenagers.


Right before dinner, contractions hit me, and I went into labor. Lay was the only one who freaked out, but I told her it was nothing to worry about, especially since it was a common thing for me by now.


Labor didn't last long and soon I welcomed Babies 11 and 12, Amethyst and Marcel Alexandria. (Cymoril the cat also wanted in on this picture I guess. Lol.)

I can't believe I have 88 babies left to go...

~~

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." ~ Elbert Hubbard 

0 comments:

Post a Comment