Friday, May 15, 2015

Chapter 9: Just A Dream... Or Is It? (Babies 15, 16, and 17)


Baby 7, Mabel, was now all grown up and ready to go off into the world. She has plans to write and illustrate children's books. Right before she left, she promised to send a copy of any books she publishes to me.


Babies 8, 9, and 10, Kurt, Krist, and Dave were finally teenagers and they have begun doing their own things instead of doing something all in their group.


Babies 11 and 12, Amethyst and Marcel, are still polar opposites. Amethyst loves art and has a big soft spot for animals, and is also an introvert. Marcel loves sports and is very extroverted and talks to everyone he meets.


Babies 13, Lindsey, is a blond haired, blue eyed beauty. She is a major girly girl and loves pink. Meanwhile, Baby 14, Cherece, is more of a tomboy. She likes blue and having short hair, and would rather play with blocks than with the dollhouse. 



A few days after being inseminated again, the newest tiny body in my body seemed restless. It has been almost nonstop kicking and moving around, and combined with constant headaches and dizziness, this has been one of my roughest pregnancies so far.



Despite feeling like shit, I still try to be there for my kids. I knew they need me there to raise and take care of them.



The best relief I had gotten so far this pregnancy was late in the afternoon and I ended up completely passing out on my bed from exhaustion.



Once I woke up, my vision fogged with dizziness, and once it cleared, I looked around at the new scenery. My head still hurt, but that was the least of my worries. Surprisingly, I also had no signs of a baby bump. 



I figured out pretty quick that I was in a forest somewhere, with weird foliage. After looking around, I discovered a little fairy girl, no older than Amethyst or Marcel, playing on a single swing. She reminded me of myself when I was younger; full of energy and joy.



Once the girl and I made eye contact, she slowly got off the swing and gave me a mean look. I don't know how, but she seemed so familiar.
"Who are you?" I ask.



The girl came over to me, retaining her rude expression.
"YOU SHOULD KNOW, MOTHER." she shouted.
I stepped back in shock. I had no clue who this kid was, but she called me her mother.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, OKAY?" she continued shouting.
I heard someone calling a name in the distance, and the girl muttered "I WILL have my revenge on Sunset Valley!" under her breath before quickly rushing away toward where the person calling the name was.
 I could hardly decipher the name, which I assumed was hers.
"F... Fr... Fran? Francie? Frankie?" I tried calling her back, but she completely ignored me and continued on her way.



Then, I was thrown back to my bed in my house, with everything normal again. I got out of bed, very confused about what just happened.



Like always, now it seemed to be the perfect time to arrive for the baby.



I ended up having another set of triplets. Babies 15, 16, and 17, Caleb, Kieran, and Cobalt Alexandria.

83 more babies left...

~~

"The family is one of nature's masterpieces." ~George Santayana 

0 comments:

Post a Comment