Monday, May 25, 2015

Chapter 15: Vampirism (Babies 29, 30, and 31)



"R-really? Why?" Tristan asked.
I felt like an idiot. Who in their right mind would want to be a vampire?
 "Maybe it's because I want to share your world." I finally said, grabbing him by the hand and taking him outside.


"Stella, I don't want to hurt you!"
I grabbed him by the waist. "That doesn't matter to me! Please, just do it!"
He sighed anxiously and dug his fangs into my neck, leaving fang marks behind as a rush of energy went through me.


Dizzy, I leaned my body against his.
"Maybe we should go to the bedroom..." I sighed tiredly.



I found myself in bed once again right next to Tristan. As I laid by his side, I rubbed my tummy and I knew that a baby had been conceived tonight.



"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you!" It was now birthday time at our house and Tristan helped me buy cakes for each of the kids.




Bruno and Gretel were finally ready to lead their own lives. I hate holding back my kids when they leave, they have their life to live. But I feel like I never really am ready to let go of them.



Ryder is a major flirt with the ladies at school. Now that he's a teenager, he's preparing for his rapid onset of young adulthood.


Sampson, Alfie, and Ross now as kids. Both Sampson and Ross inherited my eye and hair color, while Alfie had inherited his hair and skin color from his dad. However, his eyes are from my own father.


Kalyn received blond and pink hair from her father while Aries had more of my parents genes. He has my mother's hair color and my father's eyes.


I spent the rest of my days of being a pregnant woman doing what any other challenge mother would do; teaching their toddlers their life skills. Tristan decided to stay at my house and he helped making meals and helping with homework.



My pregnancy had gone so fast this time around. I hardly thought about the fact that I was pregnant until the labor pains hit me like a truck, as they always do.



However, there was always a miracle that came from it. Introducing Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer Alexandria, all named after astrological signs like their older brother Aries.

69 babies to be born... (heehehehe)

~~

"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" ~ Bruce Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment