Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 8: Dinner Date (Babies 13 and 14)


Baby 6, Louise aged up to a young adult and left the house in a flash.


Baby 7, Mabel, is a beautiful teenager and thinks a lot about her rapidly approaching future.


Babies 8, 9, and 10, Kurt, Krist, and Dave, love swimming in the pool with each other.



Babies 11 and 12, Amethyst and Marcel, are two completely different people, both personality-wise and physically.



"Girl! When I saw you a few days ago, you had twins! How did you just get pregnant again?" Laya asked.
I smiled, "Well, I guess I'm always pregnant!"
"Okay, whatever. Let's go eat dinner."



We went to the Little Corsican Bistro and enjoyed dinner while we talked. It was the last day Laya was going to be in town before she would go back to Starlight Shores.



We discussed what we wanted to do in life and Laya told me how she was training to be a preforming magician, which I thought seemed a lot of fun. She also told me a lot about her boyfriend, named Stu, who also lived here in Sunset Valley.



After finishing dinner, we walked down the street and went to a late-night showing of a movie.



However, I ended up having contractions in the middle of the movie and went into labor! Laya and I had to leave to go to the hospital.



Lay and some little girl flipped out at the fact that I was about to give birth, but I treated it like no big deal. After all, it really isn't.



After a very long and tedious labor, I came home with two beautiful baby girls. Welcome Babies 13 and 14, Lindsey and Cherece Alexandria.



Right before Laya left, I did one last thing with her and painted a portrait of her. That way, I could always have a little bit of her around the house when she was away, even if it seemed weird.

86 babies left to go...

~~


"Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend." ~ Calvin and Hobbes


0 comments:

Post a Comment