Monday, June 15, 2015

Chapter 21: Babies Galore (Babies 45, 46, and 47)


The quadruplets were all set to move out. Each one of them has their own goal in life, and I wish them the best of luck in achieving it.


Pisces is an absolutely gorgeous girl and aged up wonderfully. Influenced by the love of playing with her younger siblings, she volunteered to work with a group of toddlers at a local daycare after school.


Arlo and Tova aged up into two wonderful kids. They get along all right, when they're not fighting. They are complete opposites; Arlo has an interest and sports while Tova has interest in dance.


Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are now toddlers. They are quite calm for their age, and Pisces is overly in love with them.


Leaving the hospital from my insemination appointment, I got a call from Libra. She updated me about what was been going on in her life so far.


Right as they moved into their new house, Libra and Jelly Bean got married in a private ceremony.


Their daughter, Martha, aged up into a toddler. She is a beautiful girl who inherited my blue hair color and she has striking blue eyes.


Libra also got pregnant again. This time, they welcomed a little fairy boy that they named Ralph.



"MOOOOOOOOOOM!" I was woken up very early the next morning by a scream. Quickly but hesitantly, I jolted out of bed and into the living room to see what all of the commotion was. I was a little afraid of what could have been happening out there.



The kids and I were sobbing as we watched the Grim Reaper take away my first cat, Cymoril. I couldn't believe it. I knew he was old, I knew his time was going to come soon, but I didn't know that it would be now. 



Berry came up to me and wanted me to pick her up. I stroked her soft fur and thought about how wonderful pets are and how much my kids love having the cats. Berry seemed to be very heartbroken about the death of Cymoril. After all, he was her partner and they brought two beautiful cats into the world.



However, my time cuddling with Berry was cut short when my water broke. I prematurely went into labor, and I knew I couldn't give birth at home this time.



After a short trip to the hospital to make sure things would be all right, I left with another three beautiful children. Ingrid, Seth, and Elaine were brought into this world, and despite being a little small, they are absolutely gorgeous and healthy.

53 babies to go...

~~

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." ~Aristotle Onassis

0 comments:

Post a Comment