Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chapter 23: Natalie's Wedding, Part One (Babies 52 and 53)


Arlo and Tova left without a word. They were very excited about leaving the house when they were teenagers.



Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are teenagers now. They are hesitant about having to leave the house once they age up again.



Ingrid, Elaine, and Seth aged up into beautiful children. They are very adventurous and love exploring outside. It's hard to keep them in just a single place.



Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy aged into toddlers. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy all had the same black hair and bue eye color while Foxy has brown eyes and brown hair.



Right after I aged up the kids, I quickly went to the hospital to get pregnant, and then took the 3 hour drive to Bridgeport, where Natalie lives now. As soon as we met again, we pulled each other into a hug.


After we settled, Natalie talked to me about the wedding plans. "So tonight, once the other guest gets here, were gonna look at dresses. After that, we'll have the min-bachelorette party. The wedding is tomorrow."


"Is that your sister?" Her fiance walked in. Natalie got up and kissed him on the cheek. "Yeah, that's Stella. Stella, this is Ezra Danielson, my fiance."
He grinned at me. "Nice to meet you!"


There was a knock at the door, and Ezra opened it up. "Hi guys! I'm here!" Laya entered the house. "She's the other guest?" I asked before excitedly running over to greet my best friend. "Yep!"


We went to the local stylist place in Bridgeport. A friendly stylist catered to us and gave us some suggestions for a good wedding dress for Natalie. After only a couple of hours, mostly spent waiting for the stylist to retrieve the dresses, she settled on simple, yet beautiful dress. However, something seemed off.


A girl walked into the room where we were and sat in one of the chairs in the room, not saying a single word. I figured that she's just a new person working here and trying to see what she does for her job.


For the bachelorette party, we decided not to any of the fancy lounges or something like that. We just went to a small, local tavern named Eugi's. For the most part, we danced around and played games like darts and pool.


That girl was also there. She sat right next to Laya at the bar and ordered the drink. Laya tried talking with her, but the mystery girl stayed silent. As I thought more and more, she looked like the girl from my dreams and the girl with the unicorn. After she eventually left, I regretted not saying anything to her. I wish I did.


Me being pregnant, I didn't get anything to drink, and to my surprise, neither did Natalie.
"Why haven't you drank anything?" I asked her.
"It's... It's because I have a secret. I haven't told Ezra yet."
I cocked my head at her "What do you mean?"
"Stella, I'm pregnant." This, of course, surprised me at first.
"That's awesome, Natalie!" I smiled at her.
She smiled back at me. "Yeah... We were talking about having kids once we get married. I can't wait to tell him."


The next day came by quickly. The house bustled with final preparations for the wedding, and everyone was getting ready. Of course, the babies decided to make their grand appearance now. As I pushed, Natalie helped me deliver the babies in her own wedding dress, that is something you'd never see.


I ended up having two beautiful girls. Jessi and Claire Alexandria are Babies 52 and 53 of my challenge. But now, it's time to focus on the wedding.

47 left to go...

~~

"If you can dream it, you can do it." ~Walt Disney

0 comments:

Post a Comment