Monday, June 15, 2015

Chapter 22: Halfway (Babies 48, 49, 50, and 51)


Pisces grew up into an absolutely beautiful young lady and looks a lot like myself. She has a big heart and a soft spot for kids and animals. She's ready to take on the world.


A lot of people wouldn't believe me when I say that Arlo and Tova are twins. They are polar opposites, both physically and personality-wise. The only common trait that they share are their eye color.


Mikasa, Eren, and Armin grew up into wonderful little kids. Even though Mikasa and Armin are teased for having weird eyes and big ears, brother Eren protects them and stands up for his siblings.


Ingrid, Seth, and Elaine are toddlers now. Ingrid received my eyes and my father's hair. Seth has my natural hair color and his father's eyes. Meanwhile, Elaine is a mystery, with her mysterious black hair and purple eyes. We don't know where she got them from.


There was a lot of meowing coming from the kids' room. I went over there, and to my surprise, Illusion had given birth. I carefully picked them up and cleaned them off before telling the kids.


Illusion gave birth the three kittens, all of them boys. Skittles is on the left, Phantom is in the center, and Midnight is on the right. They all were born perfectly healthy.


I went to Tristan's house later that night. "Hey Stella! I moved stuff around a bit, so I hope you like it." He greeted me with a kiss and a smile before showing off his new TV.


We turned on his new television and just sat and watched it for a few hours, occasionally making small conversation.
"I want a wedding like that..." Tristan announced to me as we watched a couple get married on the TV.
I cuddled up into him like a cat and said "Me, too. But I'm not ready for marriage yet."
He agreed with me. "Yeah. I think that we're perfectly happy just dating. For now, anyways..."
I whispered into his ear. "I'm in the mood. Wanna go to the bedroom with me?" The rest of the night was a blur.


I treated the kids to a going-to-the-park day the next day. The kids loved going on the swings, and I took turns with Arlo to push them.


My sister, Natalie, called while I was at the park.
"Hey Stella! I'm officially going to get married, and I need you to come to my wedding in Bridgeport." I lit up with delight as I heard the news of my big sister getting married. "Of course I'll be there! I'll be there as soon as I have my next baby." I absolutely couldn't wait any longer to see my sister again.


After getting tired of pushing the kids on the swing, I decided to fish in the pond with Tova. I told her about her Aunt Natalie getting married. We caught some fish that we used in our dinner later that night.


The next day, I gave birth to another set of quads. Three boys and a girl. Their names are Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy, and they're all absolutely perfect.

I'm half of the way to completing the 100 Baby Challenge... 49 more babies to go.

~~

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~Theodore Roosevelt

0 comments:

Post a Comment