Friday, June 19, 2015

Chapter 25: Moving and Bonfires (Baby 57)


Ingrid, Seth, and Elaine are ready to go out into the world on their own. I wished them luck as they left to pursue their own dreams.


Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy aged into a beautiful group of teenagers. Even though they are making most of their decisions by themselves, they still dress in the same colors as the Five Nights at Freddy's characters that they're named after.


Jessi and Claire are a couple of tightly-knit kids. They always do everything together, even though Claire sometimes gets annoyed by it by Jessi.


Pierre, Blake, and Amber are little toddlers now, and they're full of energy. Both Pierre and Amber got my mother's hair color while Blake received the mysterious black hair that keeps showing up in my kids. However, all three of them have my blue eyes.


"Okay... Yep, you can move in right away." The voice on the other end of the line rang into my ear as I made final arrangements to move into a new house I found, located here in Sunset Valley. It was a lot bigger of a house and had more activities in store for my kids inside it. I knew that they would love it.


"Well, this is our new home!" I announced to the kids as we took our first steps into our new place that we called home. As Blake cuddled up against me, I looked at the paintings all around the hose; the person that lived here must have had quite a taste in art.


Out of all the new things there for the kids, the kids first took note of the pool, and they all jumped in. I really didn't know why, since we had a pool at our old house that they played in all the time. Oh, children.


I decided to use my down time well, and I drew myself a bubble bath. As I relaxed in the tranquil bathtub, I reflected on the day so far. Before making my final moving arrangements, I had went to the hospital to get pregnant. Remembering that, I rubbed my stomach, feeling satisfied that a baby was quickly growing inside of me.


A couple of days later, as I tucked the youngest ones into bed, Claire came up to me. "Hey, mom, you know how we have that bonfire pit in the backyard, right?" She asked.
I nodded at her, "Yes, why?"
"Well, I was wondering, could we have a bonfire tonight? Please?"
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." I grinned at her.


I went outside and lit the fire pit, and the kids came around and huddled around it. They told stories and roasted marshmallows around the fire as I made sure that they were being safe around it and that nobody would get burned. The kids enjoyed it and had a great time, even the growing baby inside me kicked with delight at the warmth from the fire.


However, those kicks of joy soon turned into kicks of pain, and I realized I was going into labor. A little boy that I named Elmer Alexandria was brought into the world just a few hours later.


However, the night wasn't all fun of games... I realized that once I saw the Grim Reaper at our new house for the first time, and taking our little Berry away with him. Rest in peace Berry, you beloved cat, you.

43 babies to go...

~~

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home." ~Matsuo Basho

0 comments:

Post a Comment